Customers Private Details Policy.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information you provide us lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We promise not to sell or pass on your data to any partner companies or third parties.Delivery Subject to availability of stock, we aim to get all orders delivered within 3-5 working days (except bespoke & back orders) and will inform you about the delivery due date. If you need any further assistance; you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Defective Goods and Returns Whilst we demand the best standards of build quality for our products, we accept no liability whatsoever for faults or defects occurring within commercial/contract environments. Our entire collection is made from solid wood timber and are individually handcrafted do expect minor variations in sizes, finish, fabric, texture, colour, knots, grain pattern, timber movement or specifications. These are an integral part of the natural occurrences of the timber along with rustic & handmade nature of the offered products and should NOT be constituted as defects. If for any reason you do not appreciate the natural occurrences as part of the rustic nature of the hand crafted product; we regret our product portfolio might not be entirely suitable for you. All sizes might vary by up to 5cm, although overall quality is not affected. In the unlikely event that the Goods do not conform to these Terms, please let us know immediately after delivery and follow the below Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) –
- Notify us no later than 24 hours from the receipt of the order.
- All notifications must be emailed to email@example.com
- Always quote the Product Code number & PO number.
- Attach any relevant pictures and a brief explanation of the issue.
- We aim to process the request and revert within 3-5 working days.
- Depending on the outcome we would like to inspect or collect the Goods on a date agreed between us and once we have checked that the Goods are faulty, we will: